Third Grade Resources
- Apostle's Creed screen presentation
This can be used to introduce and encourage memorization of the Creed. It also includes discussion of specific vocabulary. It is in Open Office, which can be opened in Powerpoint. Open Office can be downloaded and installed.
- The Scriptural references for the Apostle's Creed
- Prayer and Creed word searches
- Introducing the Rosary in October
- Idea for a lesson on the Trinity and Trinity crafts/activities
- A Youtube that shows the Apostle's Creed in song and art
- An easy craft for kids about the persons of the Trinity
- An activity to underline how the members of the church are connected. (I've done this with a large crucifix in the center to reinforce the idea.)
- Origami Pentecost. This idea was for sale, but it might be recreated in the classroom, using a pattern for an origami dove and making the flames in any way that makes sense.
- Contemporary Judaism explained for kids.