- Students are used to learning in diverse ways, across a variety of platforms. Think about ways to integrate the arts into your lessons.
- The most comprehensive search engine is artcyclopedia.com . Put in a theme like "Annunciation" or "Crucifixion" or a name like "Moses" and you will get references to paintings and sculpture from museums around the world. Many are in formats which can be blown up and used for classroom display.
- Google's image search is also a good resource.
- A Spanish website has lovely painting for each mystery of the Rosary.
- Although useful for other materials related to the lectionary, the S cripture and Art Concordance links you to art correlated with the Sunday readings.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art has put over 400 of their art books and catalogs online for free access.